zims legal firm logo
follow zims legal firm on linkedin follow zims legal firm on twitter follow zims legal firm on facebook
Home » Our Services » Consumer court queries
Consumer court queries
Consumer Affairs operates under the Centre

Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs operates under the Centre for Consumer Studies at Indian Institute Of Public Administration from The Project recognizes the need of consumers. National Consumer supports consumers by

Ø  Guiding consumers in finding solutions to problems related to Products & 

Ø  Providing information related to Companies and Regulatory Authorities

Ø  Facilitating consumers in filing complaints against defaulting Service Providers

Ø  Empowering consumers to use available Consumer Grievances Redressal 

Ø  Mechanisms, Educating Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.

  • Any person who can be termed as a consumer under the Act can make a complaint.
  • The persons who can file a complaint under the Act
  •  a consumer
  •  any voluntary consumer association registered under the Companies Act, 1956 or under any other law for the time being in force,
  • The Central Government or any State Government,
  •  One or more consumers, where there are numerous consumers having the same interest.

Our devoted team since a decade of fearless service to the grieved consumers and we operate on a strict budget to make our services economical and sometimes even free. 

We can help you to file your complaint in the consumer court in any city of India. Consumer courts are commonly known as District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum.


  • As a last resort, we help you in approaching the consumer forum. We draft the consumer complaint along with an affidavit as per the prescribed format. You just need to sign the documents and submit them to consumer court (it takes 2-3 hours).
© 2014 Zims Legal Firm, All Rights Reserved.